TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the only terms and conditions on which the Artist will supply the Wedding
Trial Services and the Wedding Day Services (and/or any other professional
services) to the Bride.
2. The Bride is encouraged to read these Terms and Conditions carefully and to check
that the details on the Booking Form are complete and accurate before signing the
Booking Form. If the Bride considers that there is a mistake or that any changes are
required, these should be raised immediately with the Artist.
3. These Terms and Conditions will become binding when both Parties sign the Booking
Form at which point a legally binding and enforceable contract will come into
existence between the Parties. When the deposit has been paid you are accepting the terms and conditions
4. If any of these Terms and Conditions conflict with any term of the Booking Form, the
Booking Form will take priority.
5. The Artist will supply the Wedding Trial Services and the Wedding Day Services
(and/or any other agreed professional services) to the Bride at the time and on the
date confirmed in the Booking Form for the agreed price and at the location identified
6. For the avoidance of doubt, the professional services to be provided by the Artist will be confined only to those agreed in advance and specified in the Booking Form.
7. The provision by the Artist of any additional services on the wedding day itself (to
include the provision of services to any additional third parties) will be entirely at the
discretion of the Arist. The Bride accepts that the Artist shall be under no obligation
whatsoever to provide any such additional services beyond those identified in the
Booking Form. The Bride understands that there may not be sufficient time or
product available to the Artist to provide any additional services.
8. Alternatively, if the Artist does agree (at her discretion) to provide any additional
services other than those identified in the Booking Form, this will be at a price to be
agreed on the day which will be due and payable immediately.
9. In booking the Wedding Day Services, the Bride acknowledges, agrees and accepts
that she is happy with the results of the Wedding Trial and wishes for the Artist to
replicate that look (as close as is reasonably possible and practical).
10. The Bride agrees, accepts and understands that the cost of the Wedding Trial
Services remains payable even if the Wedding Trial booking is cancelled in advance
of the date specified above.
11. When the Booking Form is signed at the Wedding Trial, the cost of all agreed
Services - including the Wedding Trial Services and the Wedding Day Services (and/
or any other professional services) - becomes immediately due and payable in full
without deduction, even if cancelled subsequently by the Bride.
12. A £50.00 deposit is asked to secure your wedding date within 7 days of the booking. For the avoidance of doubt, the Bride agrees, accepts and understands that the Artist is under no obligation nor can she be required to provide a refund, whether in part or in full, if the Wedding Day Services are cancelled at any time prior to the date of the wedding (other than if cancelled by the Artist herself). There is a 14 day cooling off period from the day of your booking. The Bride further agrees, accepts and understands that this is for the protection of the Artist’s business and to ensure she is remunerated for her professional time.
13. The price of the Wedding Trial Services, the Wedding Day Services and/or any other professional services to be provided by the Artist are set out in the price list in force at the time. Prices may change at any time, but subsequent price changes will not retrospectively affect the cost of the Wedding Trial Services and the Wedding Day service confirmed on the booking form.
14. The £50.00 deposit secures your wedding date and the amount quoted for your wedding party hair. Therefore once the amount quoted for you and your wedding party has been provided, agreed and secured with the deposit and you are happy with the quote this becomes a fixed price and the quotation is for the numbers of the bridal party. If numbers reduce the price will stay the same as the Artist has committed her time to the hair styling for your bridal party. However if you decide to add on to the bridal party the cost will increase as the Artist will need to add the additional time and the increased cost.
15. If the venue is 15 miles out of the CH66 area there will be a 45 pence travel cost for every mile out of this area
16. If Parking charges occurs. Please note that this is to be added onto your quotation of booking
17. Method of payment of your Trial and your wedding day/or any other professional service to be provided by the Artist is to be cash payment on the day or via bank transfer two days before
18. Details for bank transfer:
Account Number: 48624187
Sort Code: 60-07-35 PLEASES REFERENCE WITH THE BRIDES FULL NAME
19. Prices include VAT.
20. If any payment due to the Artist is not made by the due date for payment, the Artist may charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 10% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount.
Limitation of Liability
21. The Bride acknowledges that the Artist has given no warranty, condition or
undertaking, whether express or implied by statute or common law, as to the
provision of the Wedding Trial Services, the Wedding Day Services and/or any other
professional services to be provided by the Artist.
22. All implied terms, terms, conditions and warranties are expressly excluded to the
extent permissible by law.
23. The Artist is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Bride or by any other person howsoever arising.
24. The Artist does not exclude or limit in any way her liability for losses arising as a
result of death or personal injury caused by her negligence; or fraud; or fraudulent
25. The Artist shall not be liable to the Bride for any loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, loss of enjoyment, loss of expectation or any other indirect or consequential loss, howsoever arising.
26. In any event, the Artist shall not be liable to the Bride for more than the price of the Wedding Trial Services, the Wedding Day Services and/or any other professional
services actually delivered by the Artist. The Bride agrees and accepts that this is
entirely reasonable in the circumstances.
27. The Artist shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in
performance of, any of her obligations hereunder that is caused by an event outside
her control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications or transportation networks or damage to or failure of any mode of transportation used by the Artist.
28 The Bride accepts and understands that the Artist takes no responsibility whatsoever for any allergic reactions or otherwise to any products used. The Bride agrees to complete the consultation sheet and to identify any known allergies or products to which she is sensitive and will answer the consultation truthfully.
29. The Artist accepts no liability whatsoever for any relevant or potentially relevant
medical condition, allergic reaction or similar which is not specifically disclosed to her
by the Bride in advance.
30. The Bride agrees that if for any reason the Artist cannot attend on the day of the
wedding, then the Artist will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the
relevant professional services are provided by another suitable Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist. If for any unforeseen circumstances it is not possible to replace her, the Artist will endeavour to inform the Bride at the earliest opportunity.
31. If the Wedding Day Services are cancelled by the Artist a full refund will be provided to the Bride.
32. If the Wedding Day Services are cancelled other than by the Artist, no refund will be provided and Clause 11 herein will apply.
33. At the time of the Wedding Trial, photos and notes may be taken by the Artist to
ensure that the look is capable of being recreated on the wedding day. These notes
and photos can also be used if a replacement Artist is appointed.
34. These notes and photos (and/or any taken at the wedding) remain the property of the Artist and the Bride agrees that all images of her, her Wedding trial and of her
wedding itself can be used for all promotional, advertising and professional purposes
of the Artist without charge or payment.
Third Party Rights
35. This contract is between the Artist and the Bride. No other person shall have any
rights to enforce any of its terms.
36. Each of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority determines that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
37 If the Artist fails to insist that the Bride performs any of her obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or if the Artist does not enforce her rights against the Bride, or if the Artist delays in doing so, that will not mean that the Artist has waived her rights against the Bride and will not mean that the Bride does not have to comply with those obligations.
38. If the Artist does waive a default by the Bride, she will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that the Artist will automatically waive any subsequent default by the Bride.
39. The Parties agrees that they shall have no remedies in respect of any statement,
representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that
is not expressly set out herein.
40 Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent
misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement set out herein.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
41 These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
42. The Parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
43. The Booking Form, the confirmation of booking and the Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
44 For the avoidance of doubt, any agreed amendment to the Terms and Conditions will only be valid to the extent that it is agreed in writing as between the Parties.
Copyright © 2023 Gillian Roslan-Oates Hair & Make-up - All Rights Reserved.